Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The little green mens!


Seems like everyone is into Toy Story 3 heat already!

Are you one of them?

I'm lovin it so much! Watched ToyStory 2 when i was what, 9 years old? /XD
Definitely a big fan of it since it is one of my best collection during the childhood!

2 stories tall bed in the house!

IMG_1551

Storyboard of the movie :)

IMG_1548


I personally think the Toy Aliens aka Little Green Mens in one of the cutest and most adorable toy in the movie!
*gaaaaa this is hard, all of them are mad cute! *


IMG_1547

So many of them! *madness*

IMG_1546


Just look at how many different faces they made them into! I can barely hold my hand back from breaking the glasses and bring it home !

IMG_1656


IMG_1660


IMG_1661


IMG_1663


IMG_1659


IMG_1662


IMG_1665

They even have the Lego little green man!

IMG_1664


IMG_1658

Ok, this is my most favorite one after all. I don't know why maybe obsessed with the mouth widely opened? I think the laugh is what attracted me :P

IMG_1666

There were more of them but the stupid ugly old security guard was chasing us off cause the mall is closing! $*&(#!&*(@(#$()$)(#@&!

IMG_1553


I think is time for me to hit the cinema for the movie now! YES, i haven't watch it yet! :P


Tata.




xo loves,
.xin.




3 comments:

  1. where did you capture this?? I wana check it out by myself too!!! gosh..i love the alien so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete