Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best beef noodles in town - Lai Foong Kopitiam.

Many fancies a hot bowl of slurpee noodles during the rainy day.
I could have one any time, any day.
Tried numbers of beef noodles in KL yet this is still my favourite place. Have your favourite noodles type with the most delicious long-boiled soup based, you couldn't taste it anywhere else but Lai Foong Kopitiam.

They say don't judge a book by it's cover. Hidden under the roof of an aged-building,  Lai Foong is located in Jln H.S Lee, approximately 2 minutes walk from central market.

There are many stalls within the shop but I always go for the beef noodles.
With about RM 6 (various depends on your personal choices of ingredients), you couldn't ask for more.

Untitled

I don't eat inners so lean meat is always my choice.
Go for the soup ones, I assure you're gonna leave the shop without regret even with dripping sweat. :D

Untitled

Untitled


Three generous portion bowls of noodles with beef balls and it cost us RM 22 only. Man, I can now R.I.P.



Kedai Kopi Lai Foong
Jalan Tun H.S. Lee,
Kuala Lumpur.

2 comments:

  1. Still my all time fave. Taste pretty consistent after all these years...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know about the rest but this is really good for me :))

      Delete