Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

"POP & POSE" Contest by Isabelle Man

Remember those oh-so-cool retro headset pop-phone you saw it in the movie where the celebrities was using? No longer the everyone-owns-one headset! :D



I always wanted one the moment I saw it from movie but I never come through any shops selling it.

It's gonna be so cool to bring it out isn't it? I WANT.
Lovin' the colors! See how cute it is. -_-




And good news or what?! I was told that I can now get it from ISABELLEMAN.COM ! :D



And greatest part is that they are poppin a contest for everyone!

POP & POSE!






Win yourself a trip to Bali for 2 persons, or an iPad 2, or the best ones which is the grand prize: a trip to Japan for 2 persons!

How do you win?
Sounds as easy as it titled.

You'll just need to get your most favorite pop-phone from isabelleman.com,

Be creative and rocks your way up with your pop-phone of your one-most-stylish snap shot and have it submit to https://www.facebook.com/IsabelleMan , then get as many of your friends to start voting for ya!

Contest ends by 3pm on 25th of Dec 2011 then winner will be announced at the same time!
Just sit still to receive your prize through email or phone call afterwards. :)




You might receive the biggest surprise for Xmas this year!
So gonna use the coolest pop phone during the Japan trip! :P


I'm going to snap my best pic now for winning! Buh-byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment