Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ending 2014, Making WithLouise Alive!

It has been a while since I last blogged.
Well, the last post was more than a year ago. I guess I forgot about it until Pagan asked me for it.
It's not that my life is dull or extremely eventful, it was ... normal. Twenty Fourteen has been a good year to me.
A roller coaster ride from life experience in work, friendship, family, finance and everything that gave me a shock but thank God, I survived it.

Imma gonna be random as I type.
Random events, random stories, random jokes, anything that run across my mind now.

I've learn that people come and go. I've learn that you are only strong because you've been weak; I even have the thoughts of putting a tattoo to it so that I do not fall again.
I've learn to start from zero, literally. Climbing up was tough but it was all worthy. I'm grateful that I met wonderful peoples and have amazing friends that never judge during my tough time, and the helps and encourages advises I get.

I've gained 10 kgs in a year and that puts a frown on my face! But now that I'm back to normal, I then come to realization that, isn't everything supposed to be this way? Things will be back to normal no matter how terrible, horrible it went.

Speaking of the weight gained, I discovered a way to lose weight that caters all you alcoholics out there. Good news? More beer!
I changed my diet a little by cutting carbs (once a day, usually breakfast), normal lunch (without carbs), and beer for dinner! In 3 months, I threw 7 kgs outta window! Now, do not tell me anything that says beer is fattening or highest calories among all alcohol. The fattening part comes from your supper, or any snacks that you're holding on your hand now I assume.

And that, puts me back to cooking. I love cooking. I love baking. I love the smells in the house whenever someone's cooking. For this I've started a small business, selling food in a jar. Mainly healthy bites or upon request for client's occasions. It feels great to look at the little jars of happiness.
On a side note, a couple of friends started their own business too! It certainly feel good to see friends around growing their hobby or interest steadily into business (I always agree to doing what you're liking is best thing to grow). The little effort that comes from everyone to help, the ups and downs.

I've quit the alcohol industry and got myself a job in a FMCG supplying company thanks to Christine. Instead of helping the lost souls now, I'm supplying happiness products! I love my job. I no longer need to stay up till late for work. I no longer need to drink for drinking. I'm enjoying my drinks just like how I used to be! I love the hangout sessions with friends instead of visiting different pubs and clubs days and nights. I'm spending more time at home with the love ones. I'm healthier, I guess.  >.<

I'm back to diving, the silent and beauty in the sea still fascinates me like mad! I still travels, but it is subjected to the availability from work. I shall post up some photos sometime soon.

Ok, that's too much typing. I think I should spend more time here, again.
Now, its about time for a beer.

Till then,
L.



No comments:

Post a Comment