Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

.Letter to a faraway land.

To you,

Thank you so much.

For years, you sit quietly listening to all my ramblings every outing. Every time, no matter how late I call, no matter what topics I'm spilling, or the crazily lengthy emails perhaps.  
You voice up and points out what's right and wrong. I might pick the wrong way or made a wrong decision, but you will never be harsh if I insisted to step in it. But one day if I fall, I know you'll be there to back me up without a word.




That's way more than what a friendship stands for. 
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. 
I'm blessed, and I miss you! <3
  
 
Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. - Margaret Lee Runbeck



xo loves,
louisexin



No comments:

Post a Comment