Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

If, if tomorrow is the end of the world.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna tell my parents that I truly love them for brought me to this world.
I wanna tell my beloved sisters and brothers who be there for me no matter what I face in life.
I wanted to call dad&mom but they are currently in Bangkok.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna thanks mii fat butterflyz who will stand by me forever. Who will love me, forgive me, and embrace me in any circumstances.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna tell Jin, Angel, Kae, Hoong, MK that they are the best mates I ever had.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna thanks to everyone who came in to my life before.
I wanna thanks to those who hurt/love me to taught me the greatest lessons in life.
Without you, I'm not who I am today.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna thanks to my dearest reader for reading withlouise's, even if you pass by just for once before.

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
I wanna tell you every single day of past my 21 years is perfectly painted with memories without any regret.


If tomorrow is the end of the world,
you should stop reading this now!

I'm here writing this, because I'm out of idea what can I possibly do, after releasing myself from all the stress caused by assignments!
Get it? I'm too free and I have nothing to do!

I know world will eventually end one day but not tomorrow for sure! =))
But yes, everything I wrote is the truth from deepest of mii heart.

But if world is really coming to an end in a lit while (6pm nuff said),
I wanto stuff myself w McDonald's french fries and Las Vacas burger watching Friends at home w my fat butterflyz !!

Lastly,

If tomorrow is the end of the world,
lets drink up and keep the booze flowing! :)



Nitez xo,
louisexin <3


No comments:

Post a Comment