Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Puma Social - The After Hours Athlete

Finally! I got some time to do a little update for you, dearest readers.
The pain in the ass a.k.a final year project, is finally over, for now. Hopefully everything goes well and I can leave that place full of crap by the end of the year. :)

Attend Puma Social at Publika @ Solaris Dutamas last Friday.

P1010831

P1010813

P1010820

P1010780

" PUMA Social Club Tour, simply entitled “Here’s to the After-Hours Athlete”, was first rolled out in Los Angeles, London, Australia, Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong, before making its way to Malaysia and Singapore (to be launched the same time as Malaysia). "


Social activities sometimes don't involve drinking ONLY but there are games that one play off the field with friends!

P1010790


Ping pong and foosball tables in different size were placed around the club for peoples to join the competition! Gawd, trust me the miniature ones never goes easy as it seems.

Fatso louise almost crashed the table! :|

P1010835

P1010840


It was the first time I get my hand on foosball and thank godness, I wasn't that bad. >:D<

Love the way they decorate the place w placing Puma products all over. Gave me the urge to sneak it home with me! Spot the gorgeous piece at the entrance!

I want it! But worry it's gonna be keep aside like what i did to my Nike, never even once I wore it after a year I got it from HK. Forgot why I even waited for 3 hours just to get the damn shoes.

P1010833

But YES, I'm so gonna get it in store, can n.e.v.e.r refuse the reddish seduction!



Non stop pouring for all night long for everyone in house,

P1010786


But liquid bread will always be the pick whenever we get to choose! :)

P1010806

P1010796

P1010862


It was one awesome night, meet some new friends and there goes the night!

Visit http://www.puma.com/social for more details or events in the future. :)

P1010798



xx, louisexin


No comments:

Post a Comment