Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Marriage, really?!

Just realize I'm surrounded by too many wedding related topics lately. Did a topic on wedding planner for my project, went thru uncountable wedding pages in 9months time, annoying twitter time lines flooded w the #RoyalWedding ones all day long and so on.


Can't stand the slowly rising annoyance deep inside, so I watched the live streaming royal wedding for 10minutes only and boi, everything is so beautiful!


Prince William and Catherine Middleton


I don't deny the fact that seeing all these really got me into this whole thing about marriage. To tell you a secret, I secretly went on a imagination tour of my own wedding when I was developing my project.


Now, this absolutely minds blowing one officially leads me to an endless night with wanders.

1 comment: