Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mumbling.

I've decided it's time for something different.

I am saying good bye to something. I've decided I need to focus my efforts on what matters most to me, or something challenging. I had fun and definitely enjoyed 10 beautiful months surrounding by lovely peoples. Closing down this chapter of my life to start a new one. This has been a terribly difficult decision but I know, it's the right one.

I'm going on a roller coaster, up and down - real quick. Lookin' for a hideaway.

Decided to go for a day without regulates. Be worry-free.
Talk to a stranger. Pints in the morning. Jog in the middle of the night. Solo trip to an island. Photography. Road trip to the North. A massage. Catching bits and pieces around. Look for a new crib. You know exactly what I mean.

Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
- Marilyn Monroe

P1280523


Dare to try something new.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.


Mumble too much; xo loves,
louisexin

No comments:

Post a Comment