Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

.HongKong day 1.

Life is totally occupied. Can't even spare a lit time to blog when i almost got myself split into parts to cope with the daily to-be-done activities! Self-slapping for what I've said on my previous post, life is ridiculously busy ~X( ! Thanks to the hectic workloads from college on research papers and assignments, and not forgetting the very entertaining outings with my lovelies bunch of peoples.

Don't wanna be irresponsible to my blog and to tell u a lit piece of my trip to HK in May. I know, 3 months ago! Not my first time there but this time, whole new experience!

IMG_1041

W my dearie brother Elton and sis in law Esther.

IMG_1045

IMG_1086

IMG_1053

Arrived in Hong Kong International Airport! :)

IMG_1090

Get each of us an octopus card for the convenience of the coming 6 days,

IMG_1104

IMG_1094

checking out the bus that we need to take to get to our hotel,

IMG_1093

IMG_1097

and off we go to Mong Kok!

IMG_1102

Hon Wo Korean bbq buffet for dinner w brother's hk fren, reasonable price at $100 for the berry yummy food.

IMG_1113

IMG_1126

IMG_1118

IMG_1124

IMG_1130

Had a walk on the street after dinner, look at the amount of peoples when that was already like 12 ++ am !

IMG_1134

Not even 30mins of walk with the bloated stomach and there we go the second stop.

IMG_1145

IMG_1147 (copy)

for da famous "chao dao fu" on the street, which sis insist to try it out.

IMG_1154

IMG_1152

Not so good after all i guess? :))

IMG_1153

Headed to 许留山"Hui Lao San" for dessert! Heavenly good to have ice when there was so humid that your shirt can't be dry even just for a sec!

IMG_1157

IMG_1158

IMG_1156

Picked up some random bar with some promotions for watching the first game of World Cup 2010 , and afterward back to hotel at 5 in the morning. #:-S

I still can't forget the numb feeling on feet after so much walking! Not being exaggerating but sum up the walks i did during the trip is definitely more than the walk i do in months! Being healthy is not so my thing after all! lmao.

Dozing off now and hopefully the next post will be up soon. I-)



No comments:

Post a Comment