Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to Phuture flow!


Long-going holidays must goes with parties then only it counts! Am i not right?
Decided to join kelly, kyle and jqquah and get back to my used-to-be second home, Phuture!

IMG_1874

With jqquah, co-founder of wineactually. Click on the link if you wish to know more about wine! Guarantee that he is capable to tell you all about it!

IMG_1875

More than 6 months of missing in action there, definitely get to meet some new faces!

IMG_1898


IMG_1894


IMG_1893


IMG_1889

And of course the familiar faces! Who else would you see if you don't see Kyle over there! :D

IMG_1876


IMG_1891

Even though i'm not a big fan of Germany but, yes! definitely support it when comes to the game w Uruguay!

IMG_1883

Sweetie Esther da N!

IMG_1880


Promised myself not to get drunk anymore before the outing and so do I :)


;) Fellas, I QUIT DRINKING!! :D

*Do believe me!*

xo loves,
.xin.




1 comment: