Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dream of Sinking Ship

It was me, you, friends and family.
I dream of a sinking ship. I was terrified and there's nothing that I can do about it.
I watch as the wave hits. We were going down.

There I was, million feet under the sea watching the ship....

It certainly feels strange and creepy.
Like many others, I immediately went to Google about it.

The water symbolizes both the mind and the soul and the culmination of those two things into what we call emotions. The water is basically a metaphor, in our dreams, for our own emotions, and a boat is our own ability to cross through those emotions and to navigate our own feelings. 

If you dream of your boat sinking this is a sign that you need to try harder in the future to control the way you feel. You have not been able to handle yourself the way that you should. Even though sometimes it can be a good thing to express your emotions, when you see a boat sinking in your dreams this is a sign that what you have been doing lately is not the good or constructive kind of emotional expression. You have gone beyond the realm of mere expression and these are now being translated into outbursts. You simply cannot keep control of yourself any longer.
More:http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-dictionary-boat-sinking.html



More:http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-dictionary-boat-sinking.html
Did I went outta control?
I don't know. The bad temper always hit. 



Toothache killing, 
grumpy xin.  

1 comment:

  1. Are you not using an Horoscope mobile app? Download The Best Horoscope App (Works on iOS or Android)

    ReplyDelete