Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coffee. Cafe. Culture - Antipodean Cafe

Waking up late during the weekend don't always do wonders. But it does when you're totally drained throughout the long week. I love waking up smelling a cuppa coffee; it used to be milo but I guess its different now.

We went to Antipodean KL last weekend for the launch of Somersby brunch.
I've been to the one in Bangsar couple of times so I think it might be good to introduce one of the very good place for breakfast in KL.

Both outlets in Bangsar and KL served the exact same menu and to my surprise, they have same interior design and everything else. Speaking of consistency, thumbs up!

P1090044
Cuppa flat white to start my engine.

We've ordered way too many dishes just for the two of us. And I selfishly have the big breakfast with beef bacon all by myself. :) It usually cost RM 22 but it comes with a bottle of Somersby for the price of RM 32. Does it ring a bell to you for the 10 bucks cider in TDH every once in a while?

Untitled

Up to personal preferences, you could have sausage instead of bacon on the plate.

P1090053

Egg Marlborough with Salmon. I find the eggs a lit overcooked and it didn't turn out as well as the one I've tried in Bangsar. However, we couldn't manage to eat it after our plateful of meal so we finished the smoked salmon instead. :P

Untitled

Haloumi Salad.
One of my favourite salad ever since I've been introduced to Haloumi cheese in Al- Amar Express.
It was very refreshing and I should say that it is very good as an appetiser.

P1090049

The lamb burger.
Consist layers of greens, cheese, patty and bacon, it was a good combination. But the patty was a lit dry and there wasn't much sauce used in the burger so we have to ask for ketchup or chilli sauce to go with.

P1090056

P1090060


One of my favourite spot for big breakfast in KL with the good coffee!

Now where's my plate of loves? :x


Antipodean Bangsar
20, Jalan Telawi 2, 
Bangsar Baru, K.L

Antipodean KL
Menara Tan & Tan, 
Jalan Tun Razak, K.L

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 50%.

    ReplyDelete